Nash Information Services Inc.
SOFTWARE PACKAGES WE HAVE CREATED
Return to NIS home page
- The Software Taxi, Levels 0, 1 and 2 (a hypertext
viewer and program launcher), 1993, 1994. (Level 0 is freeware.)
- NED and NPL: a freeware text processor for educational and
non-profit use. 1990. (available by ftp)
- NCM: Nash Campaign Manager, Version 2.0 (software to
aid in managing an election campaign), 1988, 1989.
- NASHCAT 3.0: a utility for preparing catalogues of disk
files for the IBM PC and compatibles, 1985, 1987, 1988.
- MORPAY: mortgage schedules and reconciliation (with
Mary Walker-Smith), 1984.
- LEQB05: a very small linear algebra program package,
1984.(MS DOS self-extracting program available without charge
from the files directory noted above.)
- SMEVDOC: Documentation for programs to solve for the
eigensolutions (eigenvalues and eigenvectors) of a real
symmetric matrix, 1979.
- Programs for sequentially updated principal components and
regression by singular value decomposition, 1976
- FORMFILL: a forms
completion and manipulation package (with Mary Walker-Smith),
- PBE: a portable BASIC
editor, (with Michel Lapierre), 1984.
- NISFORECAST: a very
small forecasting package, (with Mary Walker-Smith), 1984.
- NISUTILITIES: utility
programs for North Star Horizon and Advantage Computers, 1983.