Nash Information Services Inc.
CURRENT SOFTWARE PROJECTS
SOFTWARE PACKAGES WE HAVE CREATED
Return to NIS home
- The Software Taxi, Levels 0, 1 and 2 (a hypertext viewer
and program launcher), 1993, 1994. (Level 0 is freeware.)
- NED and NPL: a freeware text processor for educational and
non-profit use. 1990. (available by ftp)
- NCM: Nash Campaign Manager, Version 2.0 (software to aid
managing an election campaign), 1988, 1989.
- NASHCAT 3.0: a utility for preparing catalogues of disk files
for the IBM PC and compatibles, 1985, 1987, 1988.
- MORPAY: mortgage schedules and reconciliation (with Mary
- LEQB05: a very small linear algebra program package,
1984.(MS DOS self-extracting program available without charge from the
files directory noted above.)
- SMEVDOC: Documentation for programs to solve for the
eigensolutions (eigenvalues and eigenvectors) of a real symmetric
- Programs for sequentially updated principal components and
regression by singular value decomposition, 1976
- FORMFILL: a forms
completion and manipulation package (with Mary
- PBE: a portable BASIC
editor, (with Michel Lapierre), 1984.
- NISFORECAST: a very small
forecasting package, (with Mary
- NISUTILITIES: utility
programs for North Star Horizon and Advantage